#124 - Back Wrap Apron Sewing Pattern
Skill level: Beginner (though some sewing experience is helpful but not necessary)
This apron pattern features:
• Three neckline options - square, round, or V
• Three waistline options - open, drawstring, or elastic
• Three pocket options - side rounded, side squared, front squared
• Uses your choice of single or double fold bias tape trim
• Reversible option instructions included as well
This ePattern has been updated to a new format and includes:
• Printable pattern tiles (24 pages) that print on standard 8.5" x 11" or A4 printer paper at home (requires assembly)
• Printshop pattern file (2 pages) to be used with a large-format printer
• Projector pattern file (see the Get Started section for more information about using a projector for sewing)
• Instruction file (37 pages) that includes fabric & supplies list, marking, layout, cutting and sewing instructions with numerous illustrations and/or instructional photos. (Note: Although you can print the instruction file, if your computer is near your sewing area, you can save paper and ink by going through the digital instructions as you sew).
This apron is Multi-Sized:
XXS (00-0), XS (2-4), S (6-8), M (10-12), L (14-16), XL (18-20)
For size chart and yardage requirements, see last two listing photos.
This pattern also comes in plus/curvy and child's sizes
NOTE: This is a PDF pattern, not a paper pattern or a physical garment. Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase. However, if you happen to have a problem while sewing this apron, please reach out via email and help will be available, usually within one business day.
This pattern can also be purchased on Etsy